Our goal is to provide world class service and advice to Global Businesses started outside the US, that have aspirations to expand into the US. Most want to enter and tap the huge US markets and customers.
Our model is simple, Xero and EcoSystem, fixed pricing, affordable, and working hand in hand with other Xero accountants/bookkeepers/advisors to make the service offering seamless.
What we want from you is to develop a relationship between our firms and have you make introductions to clients, prospects or any businesses wanting to expand into the US.
So what is in it for YOU:
- YOU can offer a resource to help your clients expand in the US
- YOU can help your clients grow and as they grow, what they need from you grows too
- YOU get to keep your fastest growing clients versus losing them to larger firms/service providers as they become global players
- YOU now have a resource in the US to help when your clients invariably ask questions related to US compliance (i.e. W8 BEN-E for example).
- YOU get to be the catalyst to provide seamless global advising related to accounting, tax and technology and reducing the global tax burden
- We want to be the exclusive resource for global businesses looking to expand to the US. Our microsite dedicated to our Global Small Business (GSMB) resources and services, as well as a v1 guide. The Guide is intended to provide info to help get you (and others) familiar with what it is like to do business here. With multi-jurisdictional, complex, and extensive rules and regulations, it is not easy to do business in the US. It is also not cheap. Most businesses that we see coming from overseas are not even close to being compliant. Additionally, we have started doing monthly webinars on specific topics like “Forming your US entity”, “Hiring your first Employee”, etc.
- Below is a link to our Global Microsite that has a link to our guide and a video that explains our business model and some of the things that we do for the GSMB’s. There is some other content there that all speaks specifically to what we do for GSMB’s.