Here at HPC we continuously invest in technology and people so that our customers receive the best in class service and support to focus on what matters. One of the biggest growth challenges small business owners face is payroll, HR, and other state and local compliance issues. We are happy to announce we have brought on an experienced in-house Payroll and HR Specialist to help our clients pro-actively plan for and overcome these challenges!
Meet Our Specialist
Tina Duncan is our latest addition to the HPC team and has over 20 years of experience working as an HR and compliance specialist with businesses that have various state and local nexus and filing requirements. Our team and clients will now have a dedicated person to do all of the following and more:
- Registering for payroll and other state and local tax ID numbers
- Running and automating payroll and the associated workflow
- Payroll withholding, unemployment, and other payroll filing requirements
- Hiring and onboarding new staff
- Time and attendance or PTO
- Benefits and insurance advice and options
- HR advisory and compliance
Tina knows the ins and outs of the complex US payroll system and how to quickly address the concerns of growing businesses whether it be using the right online portal or resources or picking up the phone and speaking with the appropriate department to address questions or notices.
What does this mean for our clients?
We strongly believe having a dedicated Payroll and HR Specialist, will add value for our clients and to our complete solution. Tina will work directly with our team of accountants, our in-house tax team, our clients, and the appropriate tools and departments to make it easier for our growing clients to manage one of their most important resources - their people.
Our committed accountants and tax team will work with you and Tina to provide and guarantee:
- One person for all payroll, HR, and state/local compliance needs
- Pro-active first-hand advice as our clients try to expand, hire, pay, and/or incentivise their workforce
- Faster responses and resolutions to payroll and HR related notices or questions
Hiring, compensating, and retaining staff is a vital part of any growing company’s success. Having a specialist like Tina on-board is another great addition to HPC’s complete solution to help small businesses with all things back office workflow, technology, accounting, tax, advisory and compliance.
To learn more about how we can help you grow, please use the link below.
Also, in 2017 we suspect there may be a lot of HR and compliance changes and we will be posting about important topics and helpful ways to scale while staying compliant. Subscribe to our blog to be the first to know about changes and solutions.